Jabula’s Commitment to Online Security
www.jabaulahair.co.za, referred to below as Jabula, is an online retailer of hair products.
- Your personal information is treated with the greatest of care. Sensitive payment information such as credit card details are NEVER stored with us nor do we have access to them.
How Your Information May Be Shared
We never sell or rent your personal information. Jabula may release personal information under the following circumstances:
- Where release is required by law (for example, a subpoena) or regulation or is requested by a government agency;
- Where our records indicate a company or an individual may be engaged in fraudulent activity or other deceptive practices that a governmental agency should be made aware of;
- To appropriate persons, where your communication suggests possible harm to others.
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information and may also require demographic information. We may use your contact information from the sign up form to send you information about our company. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary.
Jabula uses 3D-secure to provide a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card and charge card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption technology.
- While using this website, information about you may be either collected by us or provided by you. Such information will become the property of Jabula.
- Jabula makes use of third-party cookies (including the Google Analytics cookie) to collect website analytics data, and also makes use of third-party cookies (including the DoubleClick cookie) to deliver targeted display advertising to our website visitors based on their browsing and search activity on the Jabula website.
- No personal information is shared with Google or DoubleClick in order to deliver targeted advertising.
- If you prefer not to receive interest-based advertising in web browsers from Google, you can always click the “Opt out” button on the Ads Preferences Manager (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=en). After you opt out, Google will not collect interest category information and you will not receive interest-based ads via Google when accessing the web through a web browser.
- For detail regarding the information Google collects and how it is used to deliver targeted advertising please visit http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ads/
- Jabula is not responsible for and gives no warranties or makes any representations in respect of the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party or advertised web sites.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact page.
Updates to our information practices